We hope to be able to welcome you in Christian fellowship, either in person or online!
Scripture Readings for this week
JOIN THE 17 MAY SUNDAY SERVICE VIA ZOOM
David Corcoran is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: VCC Online Service
Time: May 17, 2020 11:30 AM Vienna
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 811 4941 4887
HOW TO ZOOM
For each meeting or event, you’ll get an invitation with a link.
There are three ways to connect to Zoom — by computer; by phone; or by an app on your smartphone or tablet. Only the computer or smartphone and tablet are options. On a computer might be the easiest and give you the most options.
TO CONNECT BY COMPUTER:
1. Click on the meeting link. That will take you to Zoom.
2. The first time you do this, you might get a prompt asking you to install Zoom. Click YES.
3. Most of the time, you might get a popup window: Open Zoom? Click OPEN ZOOM.
4. You might get two more prompts about video and audio. If your computer has a built-in camera, or you have one that’s plugged into your computer, Join with Video. If you have a built in mic (most computers built in the past 10 years have one), Join with Computer Audio.
5. You should see a small microphone icon on the lower, left corner of your Zoom screen. Click on it to mute or unmute your mic. Sometimes, the host will mute everyone. You can also turn your video (camera) on and off the same way. Zoom has a one-minute video on how to sign on through your computer.:
NOTE: Zoom has a little video that shows how to Sign on to Zoom.
TO CONNECT BY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET:
1. Go to your App Store and download the app, Zoom Cloud Meetings.
2. After downloading and installing, register for a free account.
3. Go to your email and click to verify your email address.
4. Sign into Zoom.
5. After you are registered, for each meeting, when you receive the link from a Zoom host by email, you simply click the link and it will open up in Zoom.
6. If it asks you for your meeting ID, enter that number (it’s included with the meeting information we send you).
Leave a Reply